EME Blog 10

In my future classroom, I will use data collection tools such as Qualtrics for quizzes and surveys. In terms of surveys, I would want to use them to either do personal check-ins for students at the beginning and end of each week, or as a way for students to share information in class or as homework assignments. For example, I would find surveys very helpful for assignments for scene work, or even for casting a show in terms of students sharing interest, conflicts, and contact information. I could also use surveys for parent outreach and for gaining insight on dates that may work well for field trips and performances. 

Comments

  1. This is such a good use for Qualtrics! Personal check in's is so unique and an aspect of teaching AI could never take away!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 5

EME Week 3: ISTE Standards and "Digital Natives"

EME Blog 7