EME Blog 9

Open educational resources (OER) are resources that are "open" to the public. In other terms, they are free to use by anyone and can be shared intellectual property. OERs are associated with five rights; retain, reuse, revise, remix, and redistribute, also know as the 5 R's. Some resources that are available to educators are OER Commons and OER Wikimedia.
The main thing I learned during Assignment 4 was deeper knowledge of PowerPoint skills. I learned how to record my presentation directly on PowerPoint, which is something I wasn't even aware was possible before this project. I also learned about customizing my own slides in PowerPoint to get the exact layout I want and how to rename those layouts. And I feel like I gained a deeper understanding on how to create a clear and visually interesting PowerPoint for students that directly conveys the information I want to teach. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EME Blog 5

EME Week 3: ISTE Standards and "Digital Natives"

EME Blog 7